Name: Rachel R. Blackman
Current home base: Fort Worth, TX
Chinese zodiac: Wood Ox
Astrological sign: Libra-Scorpio cusp
I'm Rachel, and I'm passionate about teaching people new things.
As a learning program manager, strategist, and instructional designer, I work to understand operational goals, process, products, and services, and then focus on crafting learning experiences optimized to teach learners comprehension of those subjects and application of their understanding.
As an art advisor, curator, and arts professional, I try to create a comfortable dialogue. I use juxtaposition, comparison, and contextualization to educate.
- Associate Director of Learning Strategy, Mindspace Agency
- Owner and manager, Nerdluck, LLC
- Private fine art advisor, consultant, & collection manager
- Instructional design and development services
- Business development consultation
- Vice President, Educational Scholarships for Single Parents
- Former Advisory Board Member, Gallery 76102 at University of Texas-Arlington
- Instructional Design Manager, Service King Collision Repair Centers
- Sr. Instructional Designer, Employee & Systems Training, Ally Financial
- Sr. Instructional Designer, Google Global Retail Training, through MarketStar Corporation
- MA, Art Business, Sotheby's Institute of Art, degree granted by the University of Manchester
- BA, Art History & Religious Studies, Northern Arizona University
- Adobe Captivate 9 & 2017, Agile project management, Final Cut Pro X, and Lectora 12