Name: Rachel R. Blackman
Current home base: Fort Worth, TX
Chinese zodiac: Wood Ox
Astrological sign: Libra-Scorpio cusp
I'm Rachel, and I'm passionate about teaching people new things.
As a content strategist and instructional designer, I work to understand process, products, and services, and then focus on crafting learning scenarios optimized to teach comprehension of those subjects and then apply their understanding.
As an art advisor, curator, and arts professional, I try to create a comfortable dialogue. I use juxtaposition, comparison, and contextualization to educate.
- Instructional Design Manager, Service King Collision Repair Centers
- Private art advisor, consultant, & collection manager
- Vice President, Educational Scholarships for Single Parents
- Advisory Board Member, Gallery 76102 at University of Texas-Arlington
- Instructional Design and Employee Training, Ally Financial
- Sr. Instructional Designer, Google Global Retail Training, through MarketStar Corporation
- MA, Art Business, Sotheby's Institute of Art, degree granted by the University of Manchester
- BA, Art History & Religious Studies, Northern Arizona University
- Adobe Captivate 8 & 9, Agile project management, Final Cut Pro X, and Lectora 12